Bio-organic fertilizers made by organic fertilizer pellet making machine are specific products containing live microorganisms, which can obtain specific fertilizer effects in agricultural production. “Bio-fertilizer” is also called bacterial fertilizer (abbreviation: bacterial fertilizer).
Its types are: nitrogen fixation, root nodule, phosphorus solution, silicate, preparation, compound, fungus, antibiotic and other bacterial fertilizers.
A organic fertilizer pellet making machine is a molding machine that can make materials into spherical shapes. The combination of these two granulation methods makes the granules with high sphericity and beautiful appearance.
This fertilizer pelletizer machine is one of the key equipment in the compound fertilizer industry. It is suitable for cold and hot granulation and large-scale high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizers production.
The main working method of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is wet granulation of agglomerates. Through quantitative water or steam, the basic fertilizer is fully chemically reacted in the cylinder after humidity adjustment. The squeezing force agglomerates into a ball.
The organic fertilizer pellet making machine uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the resulting aerodynamic force to make the fine powder materials continuously realize the processes of mixing, granulation, spheroidization, and densification in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
This granulation method of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine makes the granules have a high spheroidization rate and beautiful granules. The new three-in-one organic fertilizer making machine has a uniform granulation particle size and a granulation rate of more than 97%.
It is the preferred granulation equipment for organic and inorganic compound fertilizers, organic fertilizers and biological organic fertilizers. Compared with the drum organic fertilizer pellet making machine with coarse material fiber and low spheroidization rate, and the tooth stirring granulator that cannot make materials with nitrogen content exceeding 8% (easy to stick to the wall), the new three-in-one organic fertilizer pellet making machine overcomes one of the two.
The disadvantage is that it can not only produce organic fertilizers, but also produce organic-inorganic compound fertilizers with low energy consumption and high quality.
The shell of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is welded with thickened high-quality carbon steel plate, and the supporting equipment includes tugboat parts, tugboats, transmission parts, wind head, wind tail and so on. The whole machine is sturdy and durable, not easy to deform. The base design is stable and the operation is more stable.
1. Organic fertilizer pellet making machine process:
- Add the qualified raw materials into the mixer according to the ratio requirements and mix them evenly;
- Transfer to the disc feeder, and clean up the ferrous substances in the material during the conveying process;
- The material in the disc feeder enters the extrusion organic fertilizer pellet making machine evenly, the material is forced to pass between the two pressing rollers and is extruded into flakes. The materials on the screen continue to be crushed and screened;
- Semi-finished products are sent to the finished product screening machine; the screened fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc feeder;
- The qualified products after screening are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of compound fertilizer
The production of compound fertilizer by organic fertilizer pellet making machine process has the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Extrusion granulation of organic fertilizer pellet making machine does not require heating and humidification of materials, which not only saves investment, but also saves energy, and can also adapt to the granulation of ingredients containing heat-sensitive materials, such as ammonium bicarbonate and some organic fertilizers;
- No waste water or waste gas is discharged during the production process, and it will not pollute the environment;
- The extrusion granulation process of organic fertilizer pellet making machine is short, easy to operate, easy to realize automatic production control, and improve production efficiency;
- There are no special requirements for the properties and particle size distribution of raw materials, so the sources of raw materials are wide;
- The production of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is more flexible, and the product plan can be changed at any time, which is conducive to the production of special fertilizers in small batches;
- The particle size distribution of the product is uniform, and there will be no segregation and no agglomeration;
- The shape of extrusion granulation products made by organic fertilizer pellet making machine is not as round as the granules produced by traditional methods such as drum granulation and slurry granulation; if there is a chemical reaction between the ingredients in the product granules, it may cause the granules to crack.
3. Complete line of organic fertilizer pellet making machine
The production technology of bio-organic fertilizer is to add biological inoculants to livestock and poultry manure and other organic materials, and through biological fermentation treatment, beneficial microorganisms multiply, so as to achieve the harmless and commercial products of deodorization, decomposing, insecticide and sterilization of livestock and poultry manure.
For the purpose of chemical treatment, this organic fertilizer pellet making machine technology is especially suitable for livestock and poultry manure processing in farms, planting bases and breeding industries.
Since the materials are decomposed during the treatment process, the secondary fermentation will not occur when the materials are applied to the ground, and the phenomenon of root burning and seedling burning will not occur due to the rapid propagation of microorganisms in the secondary fermentation and crop root competition for oxygen.
Bio-organic fertilizer fermentation method:
1) Fermentation raw materials: fresh livestock and poultry manure, auxiliary materials (mushroom residue).
2) Tools: mixer, mechanical tipping machine, shovel.
3) Fermentation strains: special fermentation strains for bio-organic fertilizers.
4) Proportion: 1000 kg of livestock and poultry manure, 100 g of organic fertilizer starter strain.
5)Operation process: The livestock and poultry manure is fully stirred with the auxiliary materials and starter strains according to the proportion and then piled up into a rectangular material pile with a height of 50 cm and a width of 100 cm.
Insert a thermometer, and wait for two days after the temperature reaches 70℃ or more. Turn the heap with a tipping machine; turn the heap again two days after the temperature of the material rises to 60℃;
I hope the above related content about organic fertilizer pellet making machine is helpful to you. For more information about organic fertilizer pellet machine, you are welcome to consult the staff of Richi Machinery, we will serve you wholeheartedly!