Your floating fish feed maker will come out many different problems after it functioned a long time, or because of your incorrect procedure, your fish feed equipment has actually taken place problems or not functioning well also quit working.
Typical problems are low production result, too high puffing or not sufficient puffing, as well as bad pellet developing, versus these trouble problems, particularly on bad pellet forming problem, some of our clients satisfied this sort of problem, some due to resources solution, some due to incorrect procedure, and also in below we will certainly provide some troubleshooting as well as services for you.
Solutions Of Low Production Result
1. The screw head is put on significantly, please change the screw head or the whole screw
2. The bushing of the extrusion chamber is worn greatly, please alter the bushing in the extrusion chamber
3. If you changed the formuation or not? for sinking kind pellets: starch material portion: ≥ 20%, for floating kind pellets: starch content percent: ≥ 10%. Furthermore: Particularly for floating materials, the material of animal healthy protein need to not be expensive.
The function of starch:
1) Starch has strong water absorption;
2) The gelatinized starch can improve the viscosity of the material
3) Dual feature of puffing as well as binding in the final pellets
The duty of healthy protein:
1) Protein has water absorption, elasticity and coagulation
2) Protein is divided right into: veggie protein as well as animal healthy protein, Solutions containing vegetable healthy protein are usually less complicated to process than those consisting of animal healthy protein. Since pet healthy protein is not as very easy to combine with various other components or mass as vegetable protein or starch
4. Is the aperture area of the die is suitable or not?
A= 1aperture area area= πr2, 10holes-8mm die 8mm diameter= 4mm redius.
area= πr2, 3.14 × 16= 50.24 mm2.
10 holes × 50.24= 502.4 mm2.
Solutions Of Too High Puffing Or Not Sufficient Puffing.
1. The raw materials are puffed a lot as well highly.
1) the conditioner temperature level is too expensive( for damp type maker).
2) The turning rate of the host maker is too expensive.
3) Too much or also much less water added in the raw materials or in the conditioner.
4) the holes of the die mould is blocked.
2. The puffing level of the material is insufficient.
1) The extruder production ourput is low.
2) The conditioner temperature level is not enough high.
3) The rotating rate of the host machine is too low.
4) The home heating plate temperature level in the extrusion chamber is as well low.
5) Water material is also low in the conditioner or in the raw material.
6) Have you ever before transformed the solution.
3. Poor pellet developing.
1) The raw materials formulation is not so good.
2) The functioning temperature is too high or as well low.
3) Feeding resources is not stabilized.
4) The cutting speed is not appropriate, too high or also low.
5) The cutting blades are put on.
6) The dimension of powder resources is as well large, you can check here the raw products size demand.
Die mold aperture φ (mm) grinding fineness required.
1.095% reach to 90-100 mesh.
1.595% reach to 80 mesh.
2.095% reach to 80 mesh.
3.095% reach to 60 mesh.
4.095% reach to 60 mesh.
5.095% reach to 60 mesh.
4. The final pellets are harsh surface and various lengths.
1) Some partial holes of the die mould are blocked.
2) The finness of the raw products is insufficient.
3) The raw products conditioning is not good.
4) The top quality of the die mould holes is poor.
5) The cutting blades are worn.
6) The water portion in the raw materials is not remedy.
5. The extrusion temperature level is too low.
1) The heavy steam conditioning temperature is too low (for damp kind maker).
2) The heavy steam inlet pipe of the puffing chamber is blocked or the temperature level of the electric heating gadget is not enough( for damp kind equipment).
3) Jacketed vapor line (catch) connected( for wet type equipment).
4) The temperature of the electrical heating plate is as well low or the electrical heating switch is not switched on.
5) Basic material wetness is expensive.
6. Bits are blocked prior to leaving the die hole.
1) The fragment dimension of the raw material is too huge relative to the size of the die hole.
2) The quantity of water is not enough to make the material flow.
3) The screw rod is worn substantially.
4) The feeding inlet is blocked.